Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Lady in Red! - Outfit Post

Quick outfit post from the other day as I felt rather well put together for a change! This is part of my "it's old, I don't mind it getting grubby but I still want to look cute" wardrobe that I utilise for work a lot of the time! 


Beret: First Avenue Classics via a charity shop
Shrug: New Look years ago!
Necklace: gift
Dress: F+F Tesco via eBay 
Belt: Dorothy Perkins via a charity shop
Vest and Leggings: Primark
Boots: New Look

Mostly my work wardrobe just needs to be warm. Layers are such a good friend! Primark is amazing for cheap items to wear under my clothes in the winter. Ditto all the supermarket clothing lines! 


I'm sure as winter gets here I'll go back to trousers and heavy fleeces but for now I'm hanging onto my skirts for as long as possible! 


Also a selfie because my make up went beautifully that day and matched my outfit perfectly! Make up is all by Collection except my Mascara which is by Marks and Spencer's. Slowly upgrading my make up to BUAV approved cruelty free brands, but I'm not one for waste! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week! 

Jo :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment