Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

A Cape for Christmas

I know. I said the C word. I've just spent an hour at a Christmas Market at the Tiptree Jam Factory with my at some point to be sister-in-law. There was Christmas music. It's got me feeling all sparkly!! 

Mulled wine, roast chestnuts, hot chocolate and mince pies. Fake snow and fancy decorations. It was a good evening, but not the best thing that happened today. 

I give you, my charity shop cape!


It's pretty awesome. Zipped openings for your arms. Cute collar. Smart navy. Good, warm winter length. 


But wait!!


What's this?!


It's only bloody reversible! Look at that face. Imagine my excitement when I discovered this Amazingness! 


Bird Jo. Apparently it looks like a wing man suit. Meh. 

See how happy I am?

There's more! Whilst ringing my mum to tell her all about the amazing cape (we all do this right?!) I looked for a label. 

The reversible bit of the coat explains why neither I or the charity shop folk could find one.  

So I fiddled about between layers.

It's only Burberry! A Burberry cape for £12.99. That's reversible. 

Yes please. Don't mind if I do! 

So sorry for the bad phone quality photos, but I'm far too excited to wait for proper ones! 

Here's a picture of me looking all excited again. Just in case you forget. 


Cheers!

Jo. 

P.S. what's your best bargain from a charity shop? This beats my previous hands down!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment